.............................

.............................

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it me, or what?

"Bored" is the most common way people express themselves.

Holiday, just started (kind of) But its so boring. The whole week I didnt get to go out anywhere. If I had then I wont be bored. I wish me and my friends could go out every week. But cant. Some is because of parents. Some is because of money. Some is because they dont feel like it.

During test time. I always wanted to do something more. Something fun. But when holiday arrived. All I say is "UGH!" Nothing to do, no mood for anything.

I wanted to read manga. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to watch drama. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to play games. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to download new games. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to do something different. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to read a book. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to play Sims 3 every second. But now I dont feel like it.
I wanted to watch TV. But now I dont feel like it.

What am I suppose to do? I cant go out the whole day. I cant eat the whole day. I cant do something I want the whole day. Im B-O-R-E-D-. Anyway, I will try to have some fun. Try, is the only word I'll say for now.

When people got school, they want holiday.
But when they got holiday, they want school.

No comments:

Post a Comment