.............................

.............................

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Snob not?!

Rawr, just gotten my Sunday School marks and attendence marks. 98% for my test and 64% for my attendence. Very bad attendence marks. But whatever, as long I get to go next year. My mum went to take my report card and talk to the teacher. Again, I got Teacher Josephine. Which is good.

She said im very quiet and doesnt talk to other people much. I like sitting near the wall and only sit with some people who I will talk to. Nothing new here. She also said, I always answer her questions and I always hang out with Natasha. Damn, how does she know THAT much?

My mum came home, smiled and gave me my marks. I was like WHAT THE a 98%? So fake. Whatever lah, as long I passed. I sat down had my breakfast. My mum told me what teacher said. Then you know what my dad said? "Later people think you snobbish because you dont mix with them." I was abit pissed and angry.

Snob? Because I dont talk to other people. I think THAT is what you call it in your days. But for us nowadays, we call it Anti-Social. ANTI-SOCIAL. Read it, and remember it! Snob is a person who thinks they are so high, rich, smart, better than other people. THAT is SNOB. Ugh, isit that hard to differ?

Natasha, had to retake Form 2! WHY!? WHY O' LORD!? Not fair! Im going to die. Bored like hell in Sunday School. Dont leave me Natasha! Im serious! DONT GO! I cant live in Sunday School without you. Dont leave me, okay?

Thanks for reading, thats all. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment