Yay, guess what? I took out my braces already. Yay~ It looks so straight now. But I feel kinda empty without my braces. It feels so different yet so awesome. I have to wait for my retainers now. I dont know when the dentist going to finish it. Pulling out the braces isnt so pain honestly. The worst part for me is.. the disgusting, horrible paste. The paste is for measuring my teeth and how the shape looks like. The dentist need it to make my retainers. Its DISGUSTING. Glad, its over!
After that, mum and me went to Carrefore. Walk around and decided to go Subang Parade. Went there, walked like crazy and window shopped. Then got hungry and eat at Kenny Rogers. Honestly, it was okay but damn expensive. Somemore my mum shared with me. Im not eating there anymore man...
After that we walked around and around. Then, we went to Carrefore and walked around. Me and my mum bought ice cream from McDonalds. Yum! We walked around with the ice cream. Carrefore's excelators spoiled. Well, most of them. We had trouble finding the basement. We took a LONG time. Then we finally reached.
We bought some goreng pisang for my dad. Then we went home and here I am blogging about what happened. My mum say later we going to walk to the bank at evening. Ugh, long way more. There is a chocolate cake waiting for me, a yummy one!
Okay, I gotta go. See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment