.............................

.............................

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeling Depressed

Dont force me just because its good.

Argh, I feel so depressed and irritated. Last night, I was watching TV. Then my dad starting blabbing about China has the most profitable bank in the world. I was watching TV so I totally ignored it. Then, he talked to my brother about me. I know I feel the same way as I do, IRRITATED.

Then, when I went to my room. He called me out. Shit, I thought. Then guess what? He started lecturing me about the China has the most profitable bank issue. Its FRIGGING annoying. Look, I dont care if its true or real or good. As a matter of fact, I dont freaking care. I dont even freaking care if Malaysia has the most profitable bank.

Then you know what else? I go for Chinese tuition by the way. Then, he kept asking we what my Chinese teacher teached me. So I show him some work I did. Then he ask me to read what I wrote. So annoying ya? Wait thats more, since he doesnt know how to speak Chinese, he asked me I read wrongly and bla bla. Of course I read wrongly! You think I what? Master at Chinese ah? I only started Standard 1 Chinese. You ask me to speak so fluently?

CRAZY lah! I damn pissed off you know. Whats wrong with you? You want to let me go to the bank industry ah? NO THANK YOU LAH. I never said I wanted it. I got other plans up in mind. I know, its better for me. But heck I care. If I learn then butt out. I will learn how to talk slowly. You want me become like computer? Everything also store in everything also can remember.

Im human also, I REMEMBER them slowly. I forgotten some too. No, I dont learn so fast. I dont even care if I do. Chinese is hard, it is. You just dont know it because you never learned it did you? Then dont go bugging me about how to speak. You dont even know it yourself.

He said "China has the most profitable bank." LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY. Im driving nuts, crazy and even mad! I really wanna ask him to SHUT UP! But I held it in. You know what? I dont care even Malaysia or US or Singapore or India or Pakistan or what other country is there that has the most profitable bank. I-D-O-N-T-C-A-R-E

God, I feel better spamming this post. I truly feel better. Let out a big of burden off my shoulders. Anyway thanks for reading. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment