.............................

.............................

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IRIS

Ooh~ Finally IRIS is on TV in KBS World. The show so awesome, well if you understand what is going on and you like suspense shows. Then this is surely the show for you. Its really awesome. Well, its abit confusing (for me) but its awesome. My dad likes it. Weirdly, hah. Got fighting scenes and love scenes. It has abit of everything. Since this my first episode, I find it nice. Im not sure about others because I never see it yet.

Today went to school to take my Form 3 textbooks. I was really lazy to go school, well because I rather be dead bored at home than going school. Its so boring. But anyway, I had to or else I wont have any textbooks. The textbooks were frigging heavy. But whatever, we have to carry it anyway.

Josephine didnt go because she was pissed of the PJK book. What happen? Well, teacher ask her to pay for the book because the number isnt same as the written number on the paper. So, she had to pay up. She was extremely pissed so she is not going to take the textbooks.

The books suck lah. Horrible, terrible, ugly quality. Dont people know how to take care of the books? Haih... Anyway, my wasnt so bad, I feel sorry for my friend's one. The pages came out. Lol.. good luck with that. They gave me the Chinese Form 3 book, which I dont need and which I dont want. But lazy return so I just took it.

We did nothing in school. Just plain NOTHING. It was so boring we had to play Truth or Dare. Shandrika, as usual always wastes time. Its just a dare, just do it! Its not that hard also. Anyway, we continued playing. Others were playing the same game too. After that, I read "True Singapore Ghost Stories" or TSGS.

Puan Siew borrowed the book awhile. Btw, it was Raviena's. So, she read it. Then Shandrika and me got bored. Then we opened the English Textbook. But again, I didnt bother to look at it. Then Puan Siew returned the book then Chun Yeaw ask her to teach us Chapter 4 in Science form 3 book. Guess whats in it? Reproduction. Gross.

Anyway, thanks for reading my boring day. Except for the IRIS part. Heh, anyway bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment