.............................

.............................

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Maybe Its Time For Miracles

Just got back from Genting today. Very tiring. Im getting sick of Genting. I hope I wont have to go for afew more months. I miss the hot weather. Im sick of cold weather.
We watched 2012 in the cineplex. I watched with my dad. My mum doesnt like watching shows like that. This show was quite nice. Im not a believer of 2012 because I think it could happen any time. Anyway, the graphics were amazing. There were some love scenes, sad scenes and funny scenes. It has a little bit of everything. I would really recommand this show.
--
Oh yah, my dad and me booked the 4pm show. 10pm was taken. Even 1am was taken. Imagine that. It was in Genting by the way. Anyway, we booked the sit with free popcorn and drink. We were so lucky. We got comfortable sits and free food and drink. We sat around the 3rd last. I wouldnt want sitting so close to the screen. Terrible.
--
The show lasted 2 hours and 30 minutes. It was so long. I cant believe it. My ass was hurting because of sitting too long. But it was worth watching it. However I wanted a more.. "everyone dies" ending. But.. oh well. Haha.
The best part about the show is Adam Lambert's song is in there. Its called Time For Miracles. Its damn nice. I even heard it before the show came out. Adam Lambert rocks. The best part about the show is the song! Credits part can hear. Oh, so amazing! Love him!
--
Well, out of ten for the show I give 9/10. Graphics awesome. Everything awesome. But it was a little too long. So 9/10 it is. Also, I wanna add. The song I will give a 10/10! I love the song. So nice. Well, I wanted to watch the show because I wanted to hear the song. I know, im lame.
--
Okay, thats it. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment