.............................

.............................

Monday, November 23, 2009

S for Sunway

Hello everyone! Ormiela, me, Natasha and Shandrika came to Sunway. Josephine couldnt come because she had stomach ache. Charlene couldnt come because her mom dont let and Michelle couldnt come because it was at the last minute. So we all gathered at Sunway. Then we had to take a survey. It was kinda scary. They asked Ormiela, me and Natasha questions about the phone network we are using. I dont know how to answer some questions so... I said I dont know. After the survey, we were given KFC vouchers. So we decided to eat at KFC for lunch.

Shandrika ate hot rod, potato wedges and pepsi as drink. Ormiela, me and Natasha had what the voucher gave which was 2 pieces of chicken, ice lemon tea and potato wedges. It was so much. I couldnt finish it.

Haha, just took for fun.

The last KFC photo of the day. I accidently used the flash but o' well. No one killed me. We talked about lots of school things and people in our primary. We do miss those times. We also talked about some teachers we disliked.

After eating we went to the toilet. Then decided to take IN the toilet. Everyone is staring at the camera but me. Haha, weird pic.

We walked to Asian Avenue to buy some stuff then decided to get a drink. I and Ormiela ordered Kiwi with jelly and Shandrika ordered some Mango.. something.

After drinking our yummy goodness. We hed to the behind place in the picture which they have photo booths. The booths are kind of different than others because we can decorate our pictures and fit quite alot of people inside. I cant show you the picture because I didnt take it. But it was damn fun taking pictures and decorating it. It was difficult because it was all in Japanese. I dont understand a thing! But we eventually got it.

After walking like hell alot and bought so many things. This is what it all looked like. It was all Ormiela's, Natasha's and Shandrika's stuff. I didnt buy anything. They so fast bought their present for Christmas and Birthdays. I didnt want to buy my Christmas gifts so fast. So I will got Sunway again on December to buy. Natasha bought the most stuff. She bought lots of food, gift for mother, gift for brother, a "special" gift, and some more gifts. Ormiela bought lots of food, stuff for herself, gift for mother and lots more other gifts.

In Starbucks. Before that, we bought some food at Hot & Roll. We decided to go Starbucks to wait for my parents to come and fetch me and Shandrika home.

Shandrika showing off her Double Chocolate Chip Frappucino and Natasha calling her mother.

Last picture of the day. We said our goodbyes and depart. Shandrika stayed at my house awhile then her mom picked her back. It was a fun day. I hope we will have more Sunway trips again. All of us did enjoy ourselves.

Okay, thats it. Thanks for reading. Btw, we having our sleepover at Natasha's house on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment