.............................

.............................

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can You Believe It?

"Every beginning has a end...."

Its New Year's Eve everyone! Its so close to school and a stepping stone to my Form 3 life. Which means more homework, more study, more tuitions, more boring and PMR. Nevertheless, I hope I will enjoy Form 3 life. Good things will be, I get the see my friends, morning session, there is still holiday, Saturday and Sunday is still "my" time and I'm 15!

Honestly, Im pretty scared of fireworks. I dont know why. Its the loud sound. I hate it. Anyway, there are lots of things I wanna do and accomplish. So, I hope I can do it. I dont know what will I pick for Kokurikulum because of the hell loads of tuitions. I have to pick properly. Im so upset because I cant pick what I want.

I just hope Form 3 will be a blast and 2010 will be an awesome year. Im kinda looking forward what 2010 will bring me. New friends? Study mood? Good PMR results? Awesome teachers? Whatever it is, the most important thing for me is health and love. I hope I get lots of love by my family and friends and to stay healthy.

Okay, thats it. Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment