.............................

.............................

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010, Bye 2009

"Just live the way you want to.."

Firstly, I wanna wish Happy New Year to everyone in this whole world especially my friends and family. Have a blessed 2010. May you all have good health, happiness and love. To upcoming Standard 6, Form 3s, Form 5s and whoever taking major big tests. Dont strain yourself too much and just enjoy your life.

To those who are suffering, hungry, sad, poor, homeless and who just wanna give up on life. I just wanna say thank care, and hold on. There is bound to be someone who can save you. I will pray for all of you.

Thats all I wanna say. Thank you.

"2009 may be a short year for all of us, we shall cherish the good and forget to bad. The beginning is just another end. May god bless you. Blessed 2010!" - Jolynn Wong Su Yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment