"Good friends come and go but best friends are forever.. I miss you"
Hi again everyone. So today was the first day of school and Form 3. It was so-so but I like holidays better. Had to wake up at 6.30am which is so early for me. Gah, I feel so tired now. Anyway, we looked around being blur. It was so.. different then Form 2. So many unfamilar faces.
So, teacher lied again about the streaming. It was total lie. Anyway, we went to dewan and it was very crowded. After that, we went to class. The class was like when during my Form 2 PJK time where we sat. Sadly, the table dont have drawer. Its just a table! We noticed someone is missing. Yes, it was Charlene.
We were pretty upset and as usual I pretended Charlene was there. Gah, Charlene.. we miss you so much. I thought you were lying. I seriously did. Anyway, I miss youuuu! Life is really different without a friend there.
The new teachers I got are okay. I liked most of them. I didnt hate any! Yay! Some were really funny. I just hope they can teach us well. I just hope I get all good teachers. Pretty please? I miss being in afternoon session but it feels like morning is faster and it feels like I got more time to spend.
Gah, later need do homework. Science homework. Well, I dont wanna complain. But the homework is easy though, just draw and if you want.. colour. Anyway, I got to go. Need to bathe! Bye~

No comments:
Post a Comment