.............................

.............................

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally, a post!


Hello peoples! Im kinda-ish back. Reasons why I havent been blogging for quite long time is because....
--
1# I want to upload pictures of the sleepover but I cant.
Reason : Camera got no battery.


2# Watching Korean Dramas lately.
Reason : I rather do something than keep blogging right?


3# I dont feel like it.
Reason : C'mon. Everyone have this feelings right?


4# I have been going out alot.
Reason : Christmas is around the corner. I have to go here and there.


Okay, thats my rant about why I didnt blog. I kind of miss taking pictures. I hate you camera! Why you consume so much battery?! Very expensive you know! I also dont know why my parents bought the battery operated camera. Gah! Okay, I suddenly just wanna blame people.
--
Im currently watching IRIS and He Who Cant Marry. Both are korean shows. As you can see, I love korean shows. Oh yah, im going sunway to buy presents for family. Christmas presents of course. Some of my friends will follow me.

Another random picture of me. Btw, I took this long time ago and never uploaded it. Okay, I guess thats it. Sorry I long time never update. Thanks for viewing, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment