Finally I get to upload the sleepover pictures. Finally got batteries for my camera. The sleepover was on 25th November (i think) which is on Friday at Natasha's house.
Ormiela, Charlene and Josephine came so fast. Shandrika was last. I was second last because I had to follow my parents for dinner.
We decided to wait for Shandrika. While waiting we took some pictures and also talked.
We "camwhored" together. Shandrika still wasnt here!
I brought Natasha's skateboard because Charlene wanted to borrow and what finger do I see there? LOL!
Later, Natasha's godmother or aunty came and bought us icecream. There was a dry ice in there to keep the icecream cool in the box. Then we put the dry ice in the water. It was like magic. The "steam" is blowing all over the place. Really nice.
When Shandrika came.We played the drinking game. From left to right. Natasha was 1st place, Josephine was 2nd and I was 3rd. The rest gave up because it was so gassy and we all were choking while coughing while burping. It was funny though.
Ormiela and me took pics together.
Lol, another one!
Blowing up the air beds.
On our beds.
No comments:
Post a Comment