.............................

.............................

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Liar Game 2

"If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage."

Hello peoples. Im currently watching a new show. Its called Liar Game. I watched the first one quite long ago. Now im watching the second season of it. This show is brilliant. Its really logical and good. Whoever made this show is a genius. Here is the sinopsis...

The naïve Kanzaki Nao and expert swindler Akiyama Shinichi have not heard anything from the LIAR GAME organization since the end of the previous game, so it seems they may have actually escaped. But Nao suddenly gets another invitation and is once again caught up in the game. This time, she has to team up with Shinichi and one of their previous rivals named Fukunaga, facing off against three more opponents in new games of deception, such as "24 Rensou Russian Roulette" and "17 Poker."

Its an amazing Japanese show. This show is really a worth watch. Well if you havent watched Liar Game 1. Then you should watch it first. The first one and second one is amazing. I havent finish watching the second one yet but its already awesome.

Since its Wednesday today. Its IRIS day! Episode 9 is out on KBS World already! YES~ I love IRIS and Liar Game 2!

My new list of favourite Asian dramas :-
1) IRIS (Korean)
2) Boys Over Flowers (Korean Ver.)
3) You're Beautiful (Korean)
4) Liar Game 1 & 2 (Japanese)
5) Who Are You? (Korean)
6) My Girl (Korean)
7) It Started With A Kiss (Taiwanese)
8) Fated to Love You (Taiwanese)

Okay, thats all. Thanks for reading~ Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment