.............................

.............................

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Missing the days?

"Suffering is around the corner."

Hello once again people. Today is Sunday and I have nothing to do. Actually I do but the buffering is so slow. Im now watching a new Korean show called "Shining Inheritance" also known as "Brilliant Legacy". Its a sad show. Well some parts of course. Here is the sinopsis..

"After her father died, her step-mother, Baek Sung Hee, took away all of her assets and her younger brother, Eun Woo, suddenly disappears without a trace. Eun Sung preservers and works really hard to become a chef at a food company. The grandson of the food company, Sun Woo Hwan, notices Eun Sung and falls in love with her."

The show is quite nice because the story is fantastic. It has 28 episodes which is kind of long. Its even longer because of the stupid internet which is damn slow. Also, I would like to say to people who are extremely bored. You better enjoy holidays fast, next year is already PMR and we will be blinded by tuitions and lots of homework. So I suggest you better enjoy it now.

Also, Christmas is coming. I already bought my family presents. Hehe! Im so happy. Christmas is the best time of the year and also Chinese New Year. Gah, it will be so awesome. Im going Genting next week on Monday. Chinese New Year also Genting again. Haiyo, Im sick of Genting. But anyway, its cold there and here is hot like crap.

I really do hope you all enjoy your holidays. I dont miss and inch of school. I didnt even think about going to school. I love the holidays to the max. I hope you all do too before its too late.

Okay, thats all~

No comments:

Post a Comment