.............................

.............................

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Xmas

"Joy to the World..."

Hohoho~ Merry Xmas. Sorry for not updating for a long time. Well, its the holidays. Extremely busy enjoying my holiday before its too late. You should know why. Anyway, I wanna wish everyone a Merry Xmas...!!! Got lots of presents~ I love them all!

Last 2 days (Xmas' eve), we celebrated in my aunt's house (mum's side). I saw lots of my cousins there. All of them are so grown up already. Its a shame because im one of the youngest there (among cousins). Anyway, some couldnt come because they are in US and other places. Sigh, it didnt feel Christmas-y because some wasnt there. My brother went back early because he went clubbing and he left me all alone there.

Yesterday (Xmas' day), had our daily schedule. Then, at night we had dinner at my aunt's house (dad's side). We didnt go there for a LOOOONG time. Guess what? We saw her maid which was the same maid last time. She remembered us. I was kinda shocked seeing her. Anyway, the sad part was her dogs is blind. Most of them! Its so sad. Only my favourite one (last time) wasnt blind. I was so sad. Poor things. My favourite one shrunked! Last time he looked different. Gah, age really changed them. Im pretty upset.

Today, went to my another aunt's house (dad's side). My brother didnt come. Gah! Leave me alone again. Anyway, Mea (my niece) was there too. She is hyperactive. Extremely hyperactive. Luckily she wasnt really hyperactive like last time. But she still is. Anyway, we did alot of stuff. Im not good with children at all. So, I wasnt really having fun with her. Milo (cousin's dog) was there too. He really looked like Oreo (aunt's dog). Oreo is extremely anti-social and Milo is hyperactive. So, they didnt get along. They are extremely cute though.

Okay, since I missed my IRIS on Wednesday and Thursday because of Genting trip. Im going to wake up at 11.00 am to watch it. I cant afford to miss my favourite drama of all time. Not to mention, T.O.P will be in one of them episodes too. So, Im going to watch it. No matter what happens! Yes, Im desperate.

Okay, thats it. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year~!

No comments:

Post a Comment