.............................

.............................

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rocka-Rockaa

"My Internet just freaking rocks......not!"

Gah, my internet is just so "awesome". "Awesome" in a sense that it can BARELY load youtube videos. Whatever videos damn slow. I walk to Sunway and back also faster. I wait the whole day then only can. Why so slow~!? Gah, irritating. Hello? My school going to reopen in like 1 more week and here you are wasting my precious time.

Just work better lah, internet. Im counting on you lah, internet. Just work faster lah, internet. Remember that I love you alot lah, internet. Okay? Just load my videos faster. I need to watch my drama. Pretty please? Im counting on you, got it?

Alright, since I got nothing to do. I want to share something stupid, weird and lame.

Joy to the world,
The whole school has burned,
And all the teachers retire,
The headmistress dead,
First we pluck off her head,
Then we barbeque her head,
Then we farted on her head,
O-well-o, O-well o,
The juicy, no head(head)mistress.

Made by :-
Me & my brother... 7-8 years ago.

Which means :-
Me : 6-7 years old
Bro : 12-13 years old.

Yes, it was a long time ago. But I still remember the song like we made it yesterday. Its lame, but we were young and stupid last time right? Haha, I still remember where we made the song. Sorry for the lameless. Im bored thats why.

Okay, thats it~

No comments:

Post a Comment