.............................

.............................

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Will Survive!

"Not even God nor you can end my life.. only I can end my life.."

I think I have ulcer or sore throat or something. My throat hurts like crazy. I drank lots of water but it still hurts. I dont know why. I got it when I woke up. Haiyo. Great lah.. great. I was like dying in the classroom because I finished my water right after rehat. My throat just hurt like crazy. *cough*

Anyway, I was suppose to go with Josephine to Shandrika's house but I dont want because this is the only day I dont have kokurikulum and tuition. I dont wanna spend my time in the house because I only can do this on Thursday which is today. Im sorry but I just cant. Im also very tired. I will go to Shandrika's house on Saturday after kokurikulum.

Okay here is a rant about IRIS. I cant believe Vick (T.O.P) died! I know he is evil and kill alot of people but he is like my favourite character! Its so sad! I cant believe it. Well, karma will eventually get back at you. I really dont like T.O.P's character. But it really suits him because he has scary eyes but a handsome face!

I cant wait for holiday to come. I like morning session but Im tired. Extremely tired. So I really want the holidays! Need them! I wanna sleep for like 24 hours. Im so tired. I bet everyone didnt get enough sleep. I need sleep! Lots of sleep!

Okay, I think thats it. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment