"If I plant a flower for everytime I think about you,
I would have a garden.."
Hi again! Yesterday I blogged but I was rushing because I was already late for my kokurikulum. Anyhows, today I got BM tuition at 4 and Leo. But I cant go Leo because it starts at 3 and ends at 4.30. So teacher is going to change the day so I can go for both. Its going to be very tiring.
Im very tired again. I need 10 hours of sleep everyday lah! But I only get 7-8 hours. Its not enough. Im barely opening my eyes. Gah, I wish holidays would come faster. I need some more sleep. I bet everyone agrees with me that morning session school is tiring. But I find it better that afternoon session and yes, im still complaining.
Anyway, today we played captain ball in school for PJK today. Puan Grace is kind of nice when she teaches PJK and not ICTL. Anyway, first we had to warm up our body which was extremely hard. Im not flexsible at all. It was so difficult and pain. I bet most of us stretched a muscle or something.
I had to block the goalie from catching the ball which was kinda boring. I did nothing but stand there because most of them keep passing to my class one. Anyway we owned 3K at 2-5. So we are the winners. I dont really care but we did had fun.
Anyway, got lots of homework again.. so.. bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment