.............................

.............................

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Life of Me

"Everyone is different so am I, why cant you accept that?"

Okay, now is already 2.30pm and I need to go for kokurikulum soon. Im not ready, I didnt pack, I didnt do anything yet. Im now blogging. Gah, okay this shall be a quick one.

Okay, Im so tired of school. Sometimes I just want to sleep the whole damn day. I sleep for 7 hours and its not enough. I need 10 hours of sleep or else I will fall flat on the floor. I wish, Chinese New Year holiday will come faster! I really wanna rest.

Also, got lots of tuition homework and school homework. So tired! Gah... it only has been a week of school and I cant take it already. Please let it end! This year is going to be a LOOONG year. Anyway, I hope I will do well.

Okay, thats it. Need to go already! LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment