.............................

.............................

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Rest" Day

"If there is an action there is a reaction.."

Hello everyone! Im blogging again~ Today is officially the best day in this whole year. Why? No tuition! Thats why its a good day for me. I got to enjoy my whole day. Plus, I wasnt tired. So, its also a good thing! Im such in a great mood now. Wee~~ *singing song*

So, I went to my Maths tuition yesterday which was Wern Wei's mom. Well, it was okay. Im not a big fan of Maths. Many reasons. Anyway, I had headache even before I went to the tuition. I dont wanna tell my mum because I know she will be like "Stop giving excuses." So.. I just didnt say anything.

After tuition, had a major breakdown. Here is the calculation.

Maths = Hard
Hard = Headache
Headache + Headache = Major Breakdown
Heat + Major Breakdown = Ultra Breakdown
Ultra Breakdown - Aircon = Lesser Breakdown
Lesser Breakdown - Play Computer = Abit Headache
Abit Headache - Good Food = No Headache
No Headache - Watch IRIS = Happy
Happy - See T.O.P in IRIS = Extremely Happy

That is all that happened yesterday. So, today I will do my homework then watch IRIS. Im going to have Science tomorrow at 3-5 and we are going to choose our kokurikulum but I only can make it on Monday. I cant on any other day besides Saturday because of tuition. Anyway, Im going to go Bola Jaring then I can forget about club. But Im going unit beruniform.

Okay lah, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment