"A person's mind is his/her creativity."
Firstly, im screwed. I didnt finish my art yet (pass up on Thursday), KH (pass up tomorrow) and my BM komsas (tomorrow!!). Shit lah, I didnt have time. I thought I didnt have homework. So, the evening I got tuition and the night I did my art.
I totally forgotten about the rest! Then, while I was doing art. I also watched my Korean show (God of Study) while doing it. Then visitors came. My dad's friends came! Shit! I didnt even bathe yet. So I bathed. They left and now is 10.45pm! I need go sleep like now. Super tired.
Im screwed man! I didnt even touch or see my homework. Shit lah! My god. I dint know I did my art for so long. Stupiest thing is that I havent finish it yet. What the crap man. Okay I got to go sleep. Lastly, I would say..
I AM
SCREWED
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment