Hello, firstly I look to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. I also like to apologize because
I havent been updating my blog. Im extremely busy even on holidays. So, im sorry.
--
Okay, moving on. Last Thursday (11/2) till Monday (16/2) I stayed in Genting. Yes, it was super long. 5 days in Genting. Honestly, it was nice. The weather was just right. Not many people walking around (except on Mondays). But best of all, no school.
--
--
The first day, we packed our stuff and got ready. We left the house at 10. It was pretty late already. Then we bought 6 packets of nasi lemak for our lunch (and dinner) in Genting. When we got into the room. We just sat there and watch TV. My dad, mum and brother decided to play Mahjong. I got bored and took pictures.
--
--
The second day, we decided to explore more. So we went First World. Walked around alot. Then went outside for some fresh air. It was great. There werent many people too.
--
--
--
--
Third day was on Saturday. At midnight we get to watch the fireworks! It was damn cool. There was a stage there and a MC. There were around 6000 people (according to the MC) standing there just to watch the fireworks. I wasnt one of the 6000 people because I was standing at the room looking. The people kept shouting when the firecrackers were put up. It was so cool. Heres some of the pictures.
--
--
--
--
--
--
They were so cool. What kinda upset me was that there were no stage. Plus, no lion dance. I bet all their money went to Genting Singapore. But whatever, it was great.
--
The 4th day, we celebrated the Chinese New Year by going out lots of times. We ate our lunch together (my brother dont follow us to lunch on the other days). What upsets me the most was that hardly any Chinese was wearing red. Is the tradition dead already? Sigh, really sad to see.
--
Last day, it was the most sad day to leave. I love Genting! I dont wanna leave but too bad. So we had to go. It was an awesome time. Okay, thats it. I will promise to update soon. Happy Chinese New Year. Get lots of angpows ok? Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment