"Looking at you makes my heart go blind.."
Remember "that" particular incident? I still havent forgotten it. No, I wont forgive him and I never will but I still think about it. I know I dont care about it and I still hate him but I didnt shake off the fact that it is over. It is like, going again and again. I remember it again and again. Everytime, everyday.
Yes, I know I am foolish but I cant seem to stop remembering it. Its like a curse. A horrible curse. I need to shake it off. Well, I'll try but I cant promise you (and me) that I will forget it. Anyway, I hope for the best.
Thursday are like the best. Why? Because, I dont have tuition and the lightest bag is Thursday. Thursdays rules. Sadly, Saturday got school and I have to go. Damn lah, anyone else going? I dont wanna be alone! Sobs!
Did my homework again. Damn alot. Still didnt finish. Sigh, Sejarah is killing me and my life. I hate Sejarah. Stupid Sejarah! So hard to do the homework. Textbook also dont have the answers. Stupid textbook and Sejarah!
Tomorrow is presentation. Wish me luck. Signing off =D

No comments:
Post a Comment