"Trust no one but yourself.."
Hello everyone! Im blogging again! So recently, I had alot of homework to do. Example, yesterday. Need to finish 2 ringkasan, 1 accounting with imbangan duga in 1 day. Plus, I had tuition on the afternoon. Im going nuts I tell you, nuts! (and sleepy)
Yesterday, went to BM tuition at 4 - 6. I think the time to change next week at 2.15 - 4.15 because my tuition classmates got kokurikulum stuff. Theirs start at 4.30. Mine starts at 3. My school damn stupid right? Anyway, Im lazy to go kokurikulum because I got lots of things to do. So, sorry to kokurikulum. I cant this year.
Today, went to tuition. This time is Maths at 3 - 5. It was okay. But the chapter 4 in Maths is hard. Well, its not hard but it is like confusing. I thought it was going to be easy but... no. It was okay not really hard nor really easy. I hope I will understand it better in the future.
March test is coming. Shit. Need to get ready and see how tuition can change my results. I hope I get good marks. I know some of the things that will come up at the March test. I hope they are easy. Gah! I dont want test. Hate em'!
Okay, thats it. To everyone else who is having a blog, please update! Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment