"Broken promises makes broken hearts..."
Hello peeps! I have been a bad girl because I didnt go school =D Really really bad girl. So I am going to stay home till 3. Because at 3 I going tuition. I didnt go school because I gotten stomach ache at the last minute. When I changed.. I really had to "go"
On Thursday, we will be going Sunway! Cant wait! Nat is going to book the tickets on Sunday. Gah, I love the holidays! Cant wait cant wait~ We better celebrate first before PMR comes and ruin everything.
Okay, I hope my friends have fun without me because I didnt go school. Sorry y'all! But I didnt promise going to school anyways. Have fun.. without me =D I bet Shan is going to kill me for not going. But I got stomach ache =( Really bad one.
Okays, thats all. I wanna apologize! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment