.............................

.............................

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paint it Black & White

"I am just a deformed star in the sky.."

Hello everyone. Sorry about my last post, I got bored and was pretty happy about no tuition day. So, tomorrow is the last day before the March holiday starts. I am so excited and lazy. Excited because I can go out and well.. holiday. Lazy because I dont feel like going school tomorrow.

Tomorrow also got tuition. Well, at least tomorrow has the lightest bag. 4 periods only. Yay! Gah, cant wait till my tuition finish tomorrow. Then, it is holiday. But also got tuition on holiday =( Its like its here but it is not here. Damn..

Going Sunway on 18th March. Hope everyone can make it. Speaking of Sunway, we going to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D! I really really wanna see. I hope it is an awesome show. Must watch! Weee~~

Shit man, got Sejarah and Seni project. Sobs! I need to start soon lah. But very very lazy. I hope I do it good and faster finish. I really dont want to waste time doing my projects. Sigh, every year also got. I dont like!

Okay lah, thats all! =D~

No comments:

Post a Comment