"To act like nothing is wrong, to ignore what is going on.."
I hate Puan Ung. Puan Ugh if you ask me. Irritating idiotic fool. Im sorry, I broke my new year's resolution already. It was "Thou shall try not to hate a teacher". Im sorry, but I really really really hate her. She has no self control, noisy, irritating etc. Not only that but some pengawas really are meant to be called "Puan Ugh's Underlings" I really dislike them.
What happened was that I kena tangkap by Pengawas (that idiotic tall girl.. F...) Anyway, I kena tangkap for an idiotic reason. I am shocked. Honestly. I kena tangkap because I didnt pin my fringe propertly. Out of all the years I am in secondary school. This the very first time I heard such a thing. So, moving on. (Btw, shit her)
So I just stand there. (I should just freaking run away. Damn!) Waited like damn freaking long. Michelle also kena because her hair is too long (WTF?!) It is not freaking long at all. So some other girls/guys ran away. Which it is so bloody unfair. I should have gone. Then we had to go to bilik H.E.M for a very stupid reason and caught by a blinded pengawas. Wait, sorry I meant underling.
So went there. Lots of people was there. Minus-ing the ones that ran away. We waited damn long for Puan Ugh to come. Me, Michelle and Clarissa chatted away. While others were like damn quiet. Puan Ugh scolded the boys first. Not really scolded, it was actually "TOLD" the boys about the hair. Observing them one by one.
Then she gave them two choices. One, to cut their hair and go back to class. Two, go back home. How can she ask someone to go back home with a very very very very very very small problem. So, all of them choose opinion one. Puan Ugh cant be a hairdresser. Not with her attitude and cutting.
So anyway, we, girls. Waited for like 20 minutes. Btw, 10 minutes all the guys were gone. Puan Ugh ask us to wait for 10 minutes to what? Shit around? Then, we waited and chatted. LIKE DAMN LONG. I mean like, we have classes to go to. I have like my PMR year and Form 5 got their SPM year. I really tried to calm down.
So, she finally came in. With her ugly monster like face of hers. Then she observed us for like few minutes. As she finally said, "Many teachers told you to pin up your hair but you didnt!" and "This is a serious offence because you done this so many times!" Firstly, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DAMMIT! Secondly, NO TEACHER TOLD ME TO PIN UP MY FRINGE PROPERLY. I ALWAYS PIN IT UP!
Michelle tried to say that she cut her hair 2 days ago. But before she can say one word, Puan Ugh cut her off with a "WHAT!" That made me so pissed. I stare at her. She stare back, of course I looked away. So she said "if I see your names again (wait, again?) I wont hold back (you are holding back?!) I am going to call your parents (omg, im so scared. I can pee.) to send you back (for...? pinning up hair wrongly?)
She walked away AGAIN! Then, Melanie came and said teacher wants to see you in her office. So, okay. We went there. One Malay girl made her more angry because she didint wear her name tag. Teacher got so pissed, she bang the table with her hand. I really was firing up. I wanted to tell her. But I couldnt. She was made enough already.
She wrote our names while we STAYED SO LONG IN THE BILIK HEM FOR A F-ING SMALL MISTAKE AND I MISS TWO PERIODS OF BM. F YOU LAH SHIT FACE! We went back to class, spread around what happened. Everyone in the whole school agrees she is a witch (starts with a b).
If I get caught again my mum is going to get her. It would be nice for my dad to get her but.. I dont want make her cry so much. So I keep it easy. If that f-ing pengawas girl catch me again I am going to rip her bloody head off (joking, I am just going to tell her off)
So, lastly, I would say...
I HATE PUAN UNG (UGH)
AND I HATE MOST PENGAWAS-ES
.....

No comments:
Post a Comment