"Like a broken record.. repeating itself."
Hi again! Its me, of course. The whole week, I kept thinking about what happen-kinda-long-ago-incident. If dont know, dont ask. Anyway, it just keeps coming to my mind. I hate it. Im such a loser. I should just forget about it and move on. Which, I thought I did but anyway it happens.
So, this week I have been extremely busy and of course, tired. I got lots of homework and projects to do. History, Art and upcoming Geography projects. Lots of tuition homework. Please, please dont get me started with. Im living the life la. Lol!
Cant wait for holiday, next week and Sunway trip on next week Thursday. We decided on Thursday because I and some other of my friends had no tuition on Thursday. So, we picked that day. I got tuition next week man. It is like, its holiday but its not. Gosh~!
I have been watching a drama. It is kinda nice. Actually, it is damn nice. Korean drama, of course. It is called "Stars Falling From The Sky". I love that drama. Eventhough, I dont know who acted in it. I just like the story line =D Watch it!
3 pimples on my face. You should know why I got it. Think too much and too much homework. I dont want to say it is stress because it is not. It is just because I am super busy rushing. Yes, I am thinking alot. It is what I do. Habit, bad habit!
Okay, I hope this year goes by fast. Anyway, thats it. Bye! I have to take that life is repetitive =(
F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G

No comments:
Post a Comment