"Faith comes from the soul, hope comes from the mind and love comes from the heart."
I just wanna say holidays are coming and maybe we are going out. My friends and I of course. So, maybe we going somewhere. Another outing. Here are the details.
Place : Sunway Piramid
Time : The Usual Timing (12pm) (will change if show is earlier)
Date : 18th March 2010
Who :-
Me (Confirmed/Watching Movie)
Natasha (Confirmed/Watching Movie)
Shandrika (Cancelled)
Josephine (Confirmed/Watching Movie)
Charlene (Confirmed/Watching Movie)
Ormiela (Confirmed/Watching Movie)
Last Minute Add :-
Michelle (Cancelled)
Shi Yuan (Cancelled)
Atiqah (Confirmed/Watching Movie)
Reason :-
Watch Alice In Wonderland!
Eat
Walk
Shop
Talk
Really hope we can go. Note to other people, you are not invited =D Sorry haha. Ok, everyone has confirmed going/not going so the ticket booking will be book my Nat on Sunday. I hope we have a great time and I hope we can get the tickets =D
Okay, thats all I wanna say! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment