"Every beginning has an end.."
I hope there will be an end of Sivik. I hate my Sivik teacher, which Im trying o' so hard to like because I have to follow me new year's resolution. So, Im trying till Im going to break. Anyway, my "lovely" "beloved" "dearest" teacher gave us work to do which was to find out 5 generations of our family tree. Which is kinda impossible if your parents has no idea. But I tried to do it to please my "lovely" "beloved" "dearest" teacher. Which is bothering me till the end.
Gah, anyway. Today was test. Bahasa Melayu, Sejarah and Moral. Bahasa Melayu was okay. I kinda cheated but I didnt wanted to. I mean, at the last minute when your friend is discussing the answer and teacher is taking up the papers. Wont you hear something from them. Sorry, I just had to change it. God, please understand.
Sejarah was hard. I always Sejarah is hard because it just is. I dont go tuition so im practically doomed by no means. I only can say this. I tried my best. Thats it. I studied, but I dont think it is enough. But I did try my best T_T
Moral, what is there to know? Not like I care about it. Not like it helps in the future. Not like anyone is going to care. Alright fine, it was pretty hard. I forgot mostly all the nilai. Scratch that, I dont care about Moral. (i kinda do)
Tomorrow is, English, Maths and Geografi. I studied Maths and Geografi but sadly, I never bothered about English. So, wish me luck on all subjects. Tonight, im going to study Science. But first, I need to bathe. Goodbye! Good luck to those who are/going to take exams!

No comments:
Post a Comment