"Patience is a bitter plant but has a sweet fruit.."
Hello peeps. Test is unofficially over. Why unofficially? Because tomorrow got test too but that subject dont need to study. Its art! So mostly everyone claim today as, test is over. It so is! So happy. Honestly, I really tried hard but I didnt do all my best though. I hope to get good results and I really hope tuition makes a difference.
Hardest test was Chinese. Hands down. Hardest. Even Sejarah is easier than Chinese. I totally forgot everything my Chinese tuition teacher teach me. So, I am so screwed. Easiest.. well, I pick none. I really dont wanna say its the easiest because if I get low marks I am really going to be very upset.
I can finally not study today! But, its not like I did study yesterday. I have to clean up my bed. Immediatly! Its full of junk, books, bags, papers, and other crap. Its so messy. Ugh, I cant imagine if some person come to my house and see the stuff on my bed. So, I have to clean.
Today, we somehow did our oral test thing. We wrote about a vacation to Penang. To make it fair, we did two paragraphs each. But to make matters unfair. We drew lots and Josephine and to write the ones we wrote on paper. 3 papers. I feel so sorry for her. But everyone agreed to draw lots so... it wasnt really unfair.
Well, thats all. Oh yea, one more thing. I started playing Gaia Online. Okay, thats it. Bye!
"What is love when you dont have a lover?"

No comments:
Post a Comment