Hello, sorry for the long long never update (dead) blog. I have been very busy. Number 1, I started playing Fable and kinda stop playing Dragon Age (call me crazy but I finished it 3 times and still playing but not really). Number 2, lots of projects. I done my Sejarah and Sivik one. Two more to go! Number 3, I started "playing" guitar. Actually, self learning. Josephine inspired me and since I have a dust collecting guitar, I might as well play it.
I have been really happy this whole month, eventhough we have piled up homework and projects. I just feel happy. I dont know why myself. This year, has been awfully cheerful. I thought it would be a worst year but I seem to like this year
EVENTHOUGH
-Charlene is not here anymore
EVENTHOUGH
-I have 3 tuitions
EVENTHOUGH
-We have PMR this year
EVENTHOUGH
-"Something" happened last year
EVENTHOUGH
-More Homework!
I am going somewhere tomorrow =D Bye school for 3 days!
Please wish me luck for my guitar playing. I hope I dont quit it like my piano. Go guitars! >
Btw, I DAMN LOVE THE RASMUS!
Okay lah, no more crazy posts. Sorry, I just feel so happy. BECAUSE I GET TO QUIT FOR 3 DAYS! XD Good luck my friends!
=D
Smile and the world smiles with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment