Hello again everyone! I am blogging. Such a relief! Haha. Okay anyway, on Wednesday (14th April 2010) Nicole, me and Natasha went to eat at a Korean BBQ Restaurant at Taipan for dinner. Yes, we went there at night on a school day =D Anyway here are some pictures.
--
Is my first time eating Korean food and BBQ food. I was so happy. I swear I was jumping out of my seat. The food was delicious. Actually, it wasnt that delicious but.. it was good =D
--
Pork bellies! One can never have too many =D Delicious! This was before it was BBQ-ed.
--
--
After, yummy! Trust me, I didnt like eating pork. But it was heaven!
--
Cold noodles. I hate it, honestly. Very.. ugh.
--
After the Korean food. We were hungry. Haha. So... MCDONALDS! Damn fat man, but who cares?
--
No comments:
Post a Comment