--
Sigh, do you know the feeling when someone stares at you like you arent like them? Do you know the feeling when you're said "you're moved on" but you kept thinking about it? Whether you know or dont, I do. It hurts so much. Forget about it? It isnt that easy. It makes me think, it makes me remember, it makes me feel hatred.
I hate when they stare. I hate when they talk about me. I hate.. him. I also hate feeling this way. But I know I've moved on but I cant stop thinking. It hurts me so much. It makes me think and wonder. It makes me feel, and hate.
I wish I could totally forget it all. I've forgotten it most actually, but I only remember some parts of it. The parts I remembered hurts me to most. I swore, I moved on. But the memories keep flooding back. I hate it. I hate that feeling.
No, I am not scared, I am not ashamed. I just feel angry. Cant I change back the time? Before everything happened. This is the first time I felt this. It hurts, it really hurts. Just go away honestly =( I will try, but trying isnt enough. I must try harder.
I just wanna say I hate you, I hate you more than you would ever imagine. But whatever, I am not the person who holds a grudge.
Also, I wanna apologize to someone. A friend, to be exact. I should have cared. I've hurt you so badly. Now, I think I hurt myself now. Karma came back to me. I am sorry, I should tell you sooner but it was too late, if I might add. I was young and foolish. I hope you'll understand.
Hah, it feels like I am talking to air. O well thats how I feel now. Bye =D

No comments:
Post a Comment