.............................

.............................

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sail Away~

--
"Memories are like sketchbooks, some are just random doodles but some are real drawings of life."
--

--
Hello everyone. This is my tribute post. I want to post pictures of bands that were part of my memories. I love them now and forever. I loved them for like damn long now. Some call them "Old" or "Dead". But they are part of my memories, that I've forgotten but now remembered!
--
Some bands are "dead" or whatever you call it. But they are part of me. Some of them are alive and as famous as ever. But whatever they are, they were/are my favourite.
--
Good Charlotte
First song I've heard from them is "Hold On". Awesome lyrics, awesome band. I love them and miss them =(
--

MUSE
First song ever heard by them is "Time is Running Out" One of my favourites. Awesome song. Well, they arent a "dead" band but they are part of my memories anyway.

LINKIN PARK
First song ever heard was either "Numb" or "In The End". I dont really remember but it is either the both. Really good. Really miss them.


EVANESCENCE
Oh gosh, long long time already. REALLY and I mean REALLY miss them. She is amazing. Truly. First song ever heard was "Bring Me To Life." AMAZING. I still remember, when my dad bought an album, full of random bands or singers. Then we listen to it, and it was that song. Fell in love already.


THE RASMUS
Oh! Oh! My favourite band now. Haha, they are "kind-of-dead-ish" but who cares. I love them. AMAZING. First song ever heard is of course "In The Shadows". Awesome, amazing! I love The Rasmus to the core. I still remember watching the music video in MTV with my brother YEARS ago.
--
Thats all in my tribute list. Maybe got more but I doubt I can remember. I really love them. Really do. But they are kinda dead-ish but no matter. They are memories and I will remember them for life. I am sorry to say but songs nowadays just suck ok? They suck. I can give you damn lot of singers but I dont want you to hate me =D
--
Anyway, I hope more bands like them will come out and I hope they will be back.
--
MY LOVELIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment