
--Green Day
Firstly, I wanna say. Billie Joe Armstrong is love. He is so handsome, amazing, good singer and MANY others. Sorry, Im a sucker for eyeliner, black hair and green eyes. Anyway, I really like this band but their new album was kinda a disappointment, right? I love Green Day though. I really do. But I hope they produce nicer songs like "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams". Those two songs is the best! BEST!
--Three Days Grace
Got addicted to them since like yesterday! Haha, I am serious. Yesterday. Thanks Ken for the showing me this amazing band. I really like them. They produce good music. 90% of the songs I listened from them is my favourites, not to mention their live performence is pretty darn good too. Kudos!
--My Chemical Romance
Alrighty, firstly. Gerard Arthur Way is love. I love him, he is so inspiring, handsome and he understands life so well. Eyeliner, handsome and inspiring, thats what he got. Makes me love him so much. My Chemical Romance rocks! They know what is music. They are so awesome. I love My Chemical Romance! But I hope they will make their new album. I really am looking for it.

Muse
Muse is the most amazing, talented, professional and awesome band I ever met in my life. Firstly, their life performence is the best I ever seen in my life, its better than their studio. Secondly, their music really runs in your soul. Thirdly, they can play awesomely. The guitarist (Matthew Bellamy) is awesome. Best guitarist in the 21st century! He is amazing. Not to mention the others. This is, hands down the best band ever!
Ok, enough about bands, bands and more bands. But I really like them. Yes, I have a problem. Its called addiction. Anyway, this holiday I am really busy except for the next week. Here is my two week holiday schedule.
Monday (7 June 2010)
Tuition
Tuesday (8 June 2010)
2 Tuitions
Wednesday (9 June 2010)
Going friend's house
Thursday (10 June 2010)
Sunway
Friday (11 June 2010) to Sunday (13 June 2010)
CAMP! (no, im not excited)
Monday (14 June 2010) to Wednesday (16 June 2010)
Genting
Thursday (17 June 2010) to Sunday (20 June 2010)
Free, wanna go somewhere? XD
No, I am not complaining. I am kinda happy its packed with stuff because it will be fun and it wont make my holiday boring. So, I think this is the best holiday. I love this holiday! I hope the next holiday is good too. No, I am not missing an inch of school and I never will.
Alright, thats all. Sorry for long post but its been a long time since I posted. Lol! So, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment