.............................

.............................

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Good Life

--
Hello everyone, Im posting again. Okay, enough of the band thing already. Very sorry but I couldnt help it. So anyway, on Friday (4 June 2010) we went to Summit. One day after test and school AND tuition. We had a blast but because of my parents force us to come back home early. Btw, it was on sleepover too!
--
--
The newly decorated Summit USJ! Full of balls. Haha. So, FIFA is coming am I right? Two words, BIG DEAL. I hate football. Sorry fans =(
--
So, Josephine and Shandrika followed me. This was after we makan dinner at KFC. For FREEE!!! It was awesome.

--
We went to the "We Have Everything Shop" which they really do have most of things. Lots of toys, and we found a beanie in that shop. Got lots of other things. Really fun to wander around.


This is when we found our friendship ring shop. I lost mine T_T I cant find it man. Anyway, we were looking for music stickers to put in our lyrics book.


Okay, this is when they're at my house. For sleepover! Chips and cheese! The cheese we bought from KFC. It was damn nice but we were damn full.


Here is shan, HOGGING the computer all to herself. *hhmp* Joking la.

This was went we were watching White Chicks. Damn funny. Btw, you can see my guitar at the back! XD Josephine's face is freaking scary!
--
So after that. Around 1 something. We went to bed. Jose couldnt sleep. But I could sleep peacefully. Its my room anyway.
--
When we woke up in the morning, I woke up the last. Haha. We sat around chatting. Then Shandrika had to go back damn early. Because she got tuition! Sad right? Josephine and me stayed quite long. We watched Ip Man 2. Had our lunch outside. Played the guitar. Watch Muse live. She went back around 5. It was awesome.
--
Alright, thats it. I hope to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment