Hello everyone! I am back to post before my camp starts. So, yesterday (Thursday, 10 June 2010) Shandrika, me, Josephine and Charlene went to Sunway Piramid.
We walked somemore, then decided to drink ice blended. Damn nice~
Lol, got bored.
Before Charlene arrived, we bought her drumsticks for a Future Birthday Plan. Hope you like it! So, anyway. We also bought our friendship necklace which is an angel wing. Its damn nice and damn expensive.
We met up with Charlene in Zing. We gave her the drumsticks. I gave it to her! XD
They got hungry and wanted to eat Sushi. So, okay. We went there but I didnt feel like eating. Was so darn full. I dont know how they can eat so much. Haha
See, when it comes to sushi. So serious.
And this wasnt even lunch. We had our lunch already. Sick right they all? Lol, KIDDING.
Lol, this was in some shop. I forgot. So, CHARLENE decided to find clothes and put them on then take picture. So, we did that. Btw, I choose the super tight one without knowing. DAMN TIGHT!
Why my hair damn brown? Lol, anyway. This when we went back home. Damn jam! One hour in Shan's mum's car. Haha. But it was fun in Sunway. Btw, before that they went archery. Haha. It was funny to say "Charl you suck", "Jose you suck" and "Shan you suck." hahaha
--
Alright thats all. Today got camp. Lets hope I will have fun. See you guys on Sunday. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment