.............................

.............................

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Love Letter

--

--
Hello everyone. Im here posting about my Pre-Confirmation Camp! I hope you enjoy my post about God and well, camp. Haha.
--
Let me tell you, I came to camp with a very heavy heart. I didnt want to go, and I was like "Uhhh! Why must I go?! Waste time la~!" I was seriously like that. So, when we arrived in camp, I felt like "Wow, nothing special at all." Then on our first talk. I was really inspired. I gotten inspired even more after every talk and session. Even my sunday school mates whom I didnt bother talking to, I really made friends with them. I, really had fun. Honest. Also, the food right. We had like BREAKFAST, TEA, LUNCH, TEA, DINNER AND SUPPER. 6 meals a day! MY GOSH! Let me tell you, we yes, even the guys cry like mad. Its damn sad la. Every talk and session is damn sad. Then I slowly realize how lucky I am to be in this camp. Also, I felt like I got closer to God. I feel very good after the camp. I honestly, would like to go again.
--

--
This was when we at the bus.

--
The two Michelles!
--
This is when we arrived.

--
This was the glimpse in our dorms. Got another dorm though. I slept on top of Natasha because they had bunk beds. It was damn nice and got air-con but it was FREEZING. Nat and me slept near the door which is the worst. But it was ok. Everyone got two pillows. So, yea it was good.


So, here is Nat.



I bet this is after waking up. Which is the next day. I know, because its messy and look at the towels!


Second day, waiting for breakfast. Was damn hungry.


Me and nat, was very sleepy. Slept at 12.30am woke up around 6. Its crazy. I need 10 hours of sleep not 6!


Here is Michelle Chin, Michelle Tong, Eddy, Natasha from left to right. Eddy is one of our speakers. He is very funny and nice. He is also a great speaker. Got many other speakers too which I really like them too.


I think this is 3rd day. Slept at 1am woke up around 6.30am which is crazy!


Lol!


Crosses! Love God!



This is when we going back. My battery died after this picture. So we packed our stuff and head outside. I was happy and sad to leave. Happy because I get to see my family, sleep more, see my guitar, computer (YES!) and my bed. Sad because camp was fun, I made alot of friends, we are well taken care of (except for sleeping) and I got closer to God.
--
INNER HEALING
--
So, on the second day around at night. We had our inner healing session. Inner healing is like God cleansing us from the bad things that happened to us. So, we cried like crap before the inner healing. Then we had to stand up, close our eyes, think of God and put our hands out.
--
So, then the people will come and do some tongue language. I swore, when they started doing it, I jumped out of my skin. Its like they casting a spell on us. Seriously, I was terrified.
--
So, there was this girl beside me, her name is Ammelia. They did the prayer over her. Yes, I was eavesdropping. So, she sat down and went to other side. Like emo-ing. Then she cried like crazy. It was like sobbing. It was crying! Seriously. (Btw, I asked her how she was after the inner healing she said she didnt remember what she did)
--
So, it was my turn. I was damn scared. When they doing it, my legs felt damn numb but I didnt want to fall. (You can fall btw) Why? At the back of me was like chairs! So, I had to tahan. Then the guy ask me to sit. I was like phew. Then when I looked around, I think half of the students fainted. They were on the fall. Seriously, no joke.
--
After the inner healing, I didnt feel sad. (before that I was crying my eyes out) Then I felt totally fine! Eventhough I didnt see God, nor felt God. I know he is there beside me.
--
BLESSING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT & GIFT OF TONGUES
--
Let me just say, it was crazy. Its same as the inner healing where they use the tongue language and it is possible to faint. So if you want the Gift Of Tongue we had to repeat "Hallelujah" for like many times.
--
So, I stand up, close my eyes, think of God, held out my hands and keep saying "Hallelujah". Again, I didnt fall. Did twice but nothing happened. So even after that, we still had to say "Hallelujah" and close our eyes but this time, we can sit down.
--
So, while I was sitting. My whole body felt like damn numb and I felt I was falling backwards. I really couldnt like move. So I use my hand to stop the fall. After that, I did the same thing. But this time my head felt like it went upwards. Like going upwards slowly. So, I open my eyes and it still happened! It happened TWICE. I dont know what God is showing me but I wasnt moving my head at all. It moved on its own. Honest!
--
After those two incidents. I closed my eyes. (You know when you close your eyes you can see like darkness like black or yellow if got light) So, I saw that. But then it changed colour! SERIOUSLY. I changed to like red and purple. I was like what the heck. So I open my eyes.
--
Those were my experience in Pre-Confirmation in camp. I am ulitmately honest. So, thats it. Bye! I really wanna go again~

No comments:

Post a Comment