.............................

.............................

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Let It Go

"When the heart breaks, it can be mended during some time but scars will never heal."


I dont like to put stupid emo posts but I wanna get this straight.
--
I dont like him anymore.
I never did after "it" happened.
I dont like getting stared on.
I dont like getting backstabbed.
I dont like when people talk about me behind my back.
I dont like remembering about it.
I dont like getting stepped on.
I dont like when I think about it.
I dont like to do this kind of posts.
I dont like anything this way again.
--
But, no matter...
--
..how brokenhearted I am
..how sad I am
..how angry I am
..how mad I am
..how crazy I am
..how stupid I am
..how foolish I am
..how blur I am
..how blinded I am
--
I just wanna say...
--
WITH ALL MY HEART...
--
I FORGIVE YOU...
--
AND ALWAYS YOU'LL...
--
BE FORGIVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment