.............................

.............................

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Road Trip

--
Hello I am posting again about Genting trip. It was kinda last minute planning but here it is. Shandrika and Josephine followed me to Genting.

--
This is when we arrived to Genting.
--
--
Hahahah! This is my favourite picture in Genting. Damn funny!


We went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not. This is the chair made for the world's tallest man. So Josephine sat on it. Ripley's Believe It Or Not is kinda eerie place but it was fun.


Shandrika's turn to sit on the chair.



The "luckiest" chair. Shan and Jose sat on it.



You get it right? LOL! Look at Shandrika's face.



Me and Shandrika near the stacked up books. Its real!



This was after dinner. They wanted to drink Starbucks but I didnt want to. So they drank.


See la, so bad they both. 'Cause they dont wanna look at the camera.



Another part of Starbucks. When Josephine drank her Starbucks she went crazy. Like really crazy.



I didnt take picture of Outdoor Theme Park because it is kinda difficult to bring our camera. So I only brought my phone and purse. Our first ride was Spinner. It was damn fun. Also we rode the Merry-Go-Round TWICE. Thanks to Josephine. We waited for the Corkscrew line which is damn freaking long but it was worth it. We rode the Cyclone which is so freaking long. We went to the boat ride. Shandrika went with some unknown person. I went with Jose.
--
We went for the Bumper Boats also but Shandrika couldnt because she was over the weight limit. Then this tourist from India came to cut our line. I was so freaking mad. We had to wait damn freaking long. I was damn pissed. But I tried to calm myself down. Then, when it was going to be our turn. I said to Jose "Some people their parents never teach to line up." One of the freaking Indian guy look at me. I stare back with the "What the shit you want" face. I was so freaking pissed. When it was our turn, I banged the shit out of the Indian tourists. I felt good. Lol.
--
We went to this Space Ship Thingy. I dont know what its called. Our lunch was burger at 4. We rode the Pirate Ship but Josephine didnt because her stomach didnt feel well. Well, I think the best ride is the Bumper Boats (minus the freaking Indian tourists and Shandrika couldnt ride)


This was our Dazzle tickets. We got two free tickets so we decided to buy a new one and watch the show. The show is just okay only la. Some parts are really funny. Dazzle has been in Genting for like damn long already. It was nice to watch. Its just a 1 hour show.
--
Sorry, I didnt take picture of the two days. We stayed in Genting for 3 days 2 nights by the way. So anyway, the next day of the Outdoor Theme Park fun. We went back quite early around 11am. Then we makan at Subang.
--
So then Shandrika's mum finish work at 8. So she went back at 8 and Josephine went back at 4 (so early la!). Shan and me watch "Stay Alive" well. It wasnt scary la honestly maybe because I wasnt looking but it wasnt that scary. I think Coming Soon also scarier. SERIOUSLY.
--
Then Shan ate at my house. We ate nasi lemak. Then she went back at 8. Btw, I played guitar like crazy yesterday but it was fun. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment