Hello everyone! Its me again. Trials is tomorrow. Form 3 students, are you ready? I dont think I am but anyway I will try my best! Sigh, its going to be PMR in around like 2 more months. Holy crap, I am sooo not ready. But its better to study than never right? Wanna wish good luck again. UPSR, PMR, SPM students, good luck!
So anyway, lets NOT talk about test. I wanna ask YOU guys. What are you going to do AFTER PMR? Oh joy! What I wanna do? So many things! Here is a list!
1) Guitar classes~
2) Start playing my guitar more often!
3) Improve in writing lyrics and playing guitar.
4) Chinese classes~
5) Hang out with my friends~~
6) Download more music!
7) Go out more often
8) Exercise!!!
9) Lose weight (must!)
10) Wont think about school or anything related to school! (studying, PMR results, next year, bla bla)
11) Improve on appearance (I look bleh)
12) Finish my Outcast novel!!
13) Take more pictures~
14) Update my blog more often!
15) Play Dragon Age like mad~~
16) Shopping spreeee
17) Be a better person! (anything relating to God, friends and family)
18) Find a way to play piano more often...
19) Paint my nails! (includes finger and toe nails)
20) Starting classes for Shan! (she needs it!)
Well, thats it. I couldnt think of anything else. I cant WAIT after PMR. Holy crap, it will be AMAZING. Okay, back to reality. I have to study. Sigh. Here goes everything! Good luck again.

No comments:
Post a Comment