Hello everyone! Trials is on Friday. I have 3 days more. I am not ready. Not ready at all. I dont think I can study everything in this 3 days right? Unless I dont sleep, dont eat, dont do my business and dont go school. Then, yes. I can.
So I have been studying. Yes, STUDYING for PMR. I have to, or else I feel damn gulity and I will regret. So, I've started. I cant wait after PMR is over. It will be awesome. I wish I could, do better. I really really really tried better than my other test. So I must get a better score and not FAIL!
I honestly dont know what else to say. So, thats it. Sorry for posting lame stuff. I wish I could tell you many good things but sometimes I just cant say it. Also, nothing interesting happened so far. But after PMR, everything will change. So, goodbye and good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment