.............................

.............................

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Girls' Wild Night In (Last Part) Pictures


Okay, I am gonna continue, sorry for the long wait.



When we arrived.


It "WAS" actually a group picture but couldnt fit. It looks kinda funny. Haha!

XD They hate taking pictures
*gasp* Its Natasha's paw =(


Shan. Teh evil.


My camera screwed up abit.

Nat and me dared each other to take "cute", "lala" pictures. So, its disgusting but here you go.

They played Uno. I was playing Sims 3.
We had nicknames during the sleepover.

Me - Sims 3 Addict
Nat - SMSing Queen
Shan - Wild Hair
Jose - The Loud One
Btw, I didnt take pictures of this but we brought lots of snacks. We ate them like crazy. You know whats worst? We ordered Pizza and ate it. Then, the next 5 minutes we ate snacks. My stomach is feeling it.


Nothing much here.

They playing 3 people speed with uno cards.

Again.

We got kinda bored. So Jose and Shan played the "bicycle game". It looks like that. See, thats how bored we are.

Looks sho cute. We decided to watch movie. Austin Powers. It was the weirdest show I ever seen in my life. Didnt finish it also xD

The starting of the fun part. We decided to comb Shan's WILD HAIR!

My favourite picture.

Shan looks like a rich person getting a hair done, right? haha!

Can you see the KNOTS? Her face shows the pain. Btw, shan will kill me when she sees the pictures up in my blog.

Guess who is this person. If you do know, it doesnt look like her right?

Played with Nat's hair. Made into a "Failed Emo Look".

"Failed Emo Girl" with Disneyland shirt. Woo hoo!

Discussing what to do.

Natasha's bored moment. Cam-whoring~!

Nat, the picture is blur =X

Since we got nothing to do, I decided to play Sims 3 when Shan acted like a scary bully and said no. So we fought using the mouse. Guess who won?

I DID!

We woke up, barely had enough sleep because of SHAN! We 4 shared the bed. Sleeping in the other direction. Nat slept near the head area, I slept near Nat, Shan slept beside me and Josephine was at the leg area. Shan was HOGGING my place while Jose was dying at the side. Note to self, we must have a "Shan Area" during sleepover. We slept like 2am, I woke up the earliest which was around 8. 6 hours of sleep, okay la.

Mamee was our breakfast. Guess what was our lunch? MCD! I feel bloated/fat/disgusting/piggish.

Waiting time. Waiting for our parents to come pick us. I played Sims 3! Again! XD
--
Thats all. This is the last part of Girls' Wild Night In. Hope you enjoyed. I hope Shan dont kill me. Bye, thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment