.............................

.............................

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girls' Wild Night In (Part 1) The Videos

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. Josephine, Natasha and me went to Shandrika's house on 25th October 2010 for a sleepover. It was damn alot of fun. It was crazy too. We ate like pigs. Here is the first part of my post. This post consists of just videos. Last video, is by far the most embarassing moment in my life. Its caught on video. I really dont want to post it but.. it wont be fun if I dont. So you guys better enjoy it.

The war between me and Shan. I swore, it was damn painful.


See the person in the back, minding her own business, its me.


Josephine, you suck. Big time.

GOD! So embarassing!!!!!!!!!! *hides in the corner* The music is Super Junior - Bona mana. It was kinda catchy so I made my own dancing routine.

Part 2 is coming up next but it will be just pictures and words. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment