.............................

.............................

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello 2011, Bye 2010

--
Hello everybody. It is 31st of December. I will rant about everything that happened this year and what I hope to happen next year.
--
Things to remember this year :-
1) The outings with my friends.
2) My first guitar practice.
3) My electric guitar!
4) Writing my first song.
5) Had a wonderful experience with music.
6) My brand new personality.
7) My written novels.
8) My new love for miniatures.
9) The holidays I went.
10) Things I drew.
11) The jokes.
12) The good things I've learned.
13) Learning from my mistakes.
14) Learned brand new words.
15) Being in love.
--

Things to forget this year :-
1) The sadness and anger I felt.
2) Embarassing myself.
3) Being rejected.
4) Arguing with people I love.
5) Saying bad things about people.
6) Being sick.
7) Suffering!!
8) The times I did projects.
--
2010 was not the best year for me. But it is the most memoriable because I have learnt things I couldn't in the other years. Every year there are for sure ups and downs. I hope 2011 will bring me something wonderful and amazing but most importantly give me happiness and health to my loved ones and myself. God bless us in 2011!
--
I just want you to know before this is too late. Tell me something you couldn't tell me in 2010 but tell it to me on 2011. Confess! I will be waiting! Email me if you want to keep it private. I will also do so to somebody too.
--
Happy New Year! Blessed 2011! HUUURRRRAAAAHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment