.............................

.............................

Friday, January 14, 2011

Karma Police

"Karma police, arrest this man for he talks in SHITS."

Hello everybody. How is everybody doing this 2011? Me, I feel terrible but somehow pleased. I will tell you the whole story in another post. But, firstly, I would like to apologize for not posting up any pictures nor any post. I will promise you, that I will indeed be back to blog. Yay, right? Haha!

Today, (actually I don't know when) but today is judgement day. Today, a special source told me that the person who broke my heart last time, let us call him Jerk. Okay, so Jerk like this girl right but guess what? She totally doesn't like him at all! Phuaha!! I am sorry for being mean but honestly, to Jerk. YOU #&@(ING DESERVE IT. Although, I have to admit. What you did to me, was worst than what karma did to you.

After what you did to me in the years? Well, I know some of you are wondering. "Didn't you move on?". As a matter of fact, I did, in fact, move on. I am just tell you viewers, ladies and gents that karma is a true word. Karma is REAL. I got to admit, I believe it now. I totally believe it.

I dont want to hate you or anything. But let me just say, what goes up, MUST come down. You really deserve it. You shattered me and now you are shattered. Note to everyone, please be nice or else karma will be a pain in the butt and you know deep down, in you. That you deserve it. Thank you, my source!

Well, that is it. I just wanna say what is in my heart not in my head. If you are reading, well you DO know who you are, Jerk. See, I even censored your name. Anyway, you really deserve it, that is all I am saying.

-Once a heart is broken, somebody will have to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment