.............................

.............................

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reconstruction


"Put the pieces of life back to it's place."


Hello everyone. It is May 9th of 2011. Remember I said that I want to stop blogging? Well, I am back. Yes, I am but not so fast. Firstly, I want to reconstruct my whole blog. I am leaving the past but remembering it at the same time. I want to change everything except for the colour scheme which is red, black and white. I am not changing that.

Secondly, I have test for like almost the whole month. I will be extremely busy. But I promise you this, I will be back. I will keep all my old post for you to read (and me). Memories are memories right? Even though it is bad.

Anyway, today is Mother's Day. I would like to wish a very special mom (my mom) a very Happy Mother's Day. I love you so much! I also would like to wish all the very special mothers a very Happy Mother's Day! Those who have moms, make sure they are given the queen treatment! Oh you know, the shopping spree, facial, manicure and not to mention dramas.

Oh to keep you up to date on what is happening on my life so far. I would like to say that I am really addicted to reading. I love reading. So far, I have read the full Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang, The Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. I am currently reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Really addicted. P.S. I love Dan Brown's books.

Alright, that will be all. Don't forget to see my grand reopening of my blog. I have to go for Sunday School now. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment