.............................

.............................

Friday, May 27, 2011

Experimenting the Experiment


"Friends are so easy to be forgotten but enemies are difficult to forget."


Hello everyone. It's the holidays. See, I kept my promise. I promised that I will blog back once my test is over or holiday comes. Well, it isn't actually a holiday today, I just skipped school. Wait, I am sorry I meant, we. Anyway, today we went to Subang Parade~ Their class, not mine, I repeat not mine, are doing layered drinks, jelly and chocolate with marshmallow for carnival. Carnival should be around July. So, I just came with them for fun.


Nikie! The new addition to our group! The "wild", "horny", "crazy" one.


In Subang Parade~~


Look, it's my lunch!


By the way, Nikie's shirt said, "Kiss My Ass!"


What's so funny?


Nikie's lunch. It's in a huge portion. Even for a big eater she couldn't finish it.


On the way to Shan's house.


So, Jose brought the Left 4 Dead CD for Shan to download. Then, we played it. Actually, Jose played it, we three watched. All of us were swearing, laughing, choking and screaming when we played the game. It's not very scary, sometimes zombies just pop up, which shocks us. It was very funny because Nikie was swearing the whole time. I also helped Shan download Minecraft Beta 1.6.4. The latest version!!

After the awesome fun, we experiment on the taste and looks of their carnival food. So, here are some of the results.


Experiment # 3
FAIL. Taste damn sweet, may look nice though. Jose made it.


Experiment #7
A close pass but still a fail. Taste not bad, but trying to make it taste nicer. The orange was so concentrated!

We tried so many times in so many cups. In the end, it didn't work. So, we moved on to the chocolate. Chocolate dried up very fast, and didn't taste nice. Then we ate it with ice cream which quickly harden but due to the melting ice cream. It tastes like shit. We didn't try the jelly. In the end, we went back early.

Still, it was a pretty cool day. I hope the two weeks holiday will be awesome. Oh and by the way.... the modules was a huge fail. I only have 2! Some teachers were busy while some forgot. Good, I hope it will forever remain that way.

That's it. I will try to talk about my new class this year if you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment