"The two roses of the same colour are similar yet somehow different.

Walking in, I could feel the heat in my face, embarrassment or anger, I couldn't decide. Took the usual seat, at the far end. Trapped, surrounded and alone. Unfamiliar faces I see, everyday when I'm here. Missing the sound of laughter, happiness and craziness. The sore tantrum pounding in my eyes, regret. The language which seems alien, is what I hear in the days of my sorrow.
The similar features but totally different worlds. Their personality, like the sea and the land, are close but never together. Everyday I wonder, regretting the day when I stepped in, unfamiliar faces and poison to the tongue. They welcome only their own, but step on those who are different. Different, is what I call myself or in other terms, unique.
They insult me for being myself, for doing things that I am good at, and for standing up on what I believe. Yet, I put on a mask to show what I am lying but never truly believe in. Honesty, the word I lie to myself everyday for comfort and faith. Yet somehow I manage to spread the news but make sure to leave out the details.
Lonely, is that the word I have learnt after I stepped in this human-made hell. I never believe I could truly face it, until the day comes. On the other hand, I discovered hidden talents that once was never mine. The joy of doing something, I didn't know I would like. Myself? I wonder, the question remains a question without the rightful answer. Two more years....
Hehe. Hello everyone. Well, wondering what is that? I may tell you or.. maybe not. We will see when the day comes. But for now, I leave it as it is. A story or the truth? What does it truly mean? Decide it for yourself. Let's just say, it is just a post from a blogger.
The similar features but totally different worlds. Their personality, like the sea and the land, are close but never together. Everyday I wonder, regretting the day when I stepped in, unfamiliar faces and poison to the tongue. They welcome only their own, but step on those who are different. Different, is what I call myself or in other terms, unique.
They insult me for being myself, for doing things that I am good at, and for standing up on what I believe. Yet, I put on a mask to show what I am lying but never truly believe in. Honesty, the word I lie to myself everyday for comfort and faith. Yet somehow I manage to spread the news but make sure to leave out the details.
Lonely, is that the word I have learnt after I stepped in this human-made hell. I never believe I could truly face it, until the day comes. On the other hand, I discovered hidden talents that once was never mine. The joy of doing something, I didn't know I would like. Myself? I wonder, the question remains a question without the rightful answer. Two more years....
Hehe. Hello everyone. Well, wondering what is that? I may tell you or.. maybe not. We will see when the day comes. But for now, I leave it as it is. A story or the truth? What does it truly mean? Decide it for yourself. Let's just say, it is just a post from a blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment